Monday, June 23, 2008

Perhaps my family is tired of hearing me complain

One of the more uncomfortable after effects of general anesthesia is a slowdown (or in some cases, shutdown) of bowel activity. Dr. P and several nurses made it a daily practice to place a stethoscope over my belly to listen to the sounds my gut made in the first few days post surgery.

Without venturing into the TMI category again, let's just say they heard a lot of noise, but there wasn't a lot of activity going on.

C6 and G5 made lunch today (nachos), and the above is what I found waiting for me at the table. I nearly popped my stitches out laughing!

1 comment:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

I love your sweeties!!
As we speak Cody is making me special eggs with any seasoning of his choosing from our spice cabinet.
yummo.