Friday, March 26, 2010

Budding talent

I've spent the better part of spring break trying to eliminate as much clutter as possible from my house. Some of the treasures I've unearthed this week have been priceless. I'm going to have to take pictures of the love notes from G-man to really give you the full effect of his creativity. This morning, my great find has been a "song" (and I use that term very loosely) written by one of my daughters. The lyrics are so ... um, inspiring, that I really couldn't wait to share them with you all.

I'm sure you will agree with me that S may just be on the brink of a career as a songwriter. I'm keeping the spelling just as she had it.

Girls Rule, Boys Dule

Girls Rule
Boy Dule
Girls Rock
Boys wear dirty socks.
Girls are made of sugur and spice.
Boys are made of dog drool and farty backsides.
And girls have the power to do what they need to do.
Need to do.
Boys lay around all day laughing at girls
Hee Hee Hee.
Hee Hee Hee.
And girls always turn back and that's why
Girls rule.
Boys Drool.

Sing out!

Where in the world did I go wrong???

No comments: